I’m sure you’ve seen The Total Gym on TV with Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley, and I’m sure you’re thinking “what does it have to do with calisthenic exercises? I thought calisthenics doesn’t require equipment.”
Well, since it uses only your body weight and gravity – it is fundamentally a calisthenic exercise machine!
It’s true all you need is your body weight, the ground, and gravity to perform most, if not all, calisthenic exercises. However, The Total Gym takes calisthenic exercise to a whole new level.
What’s so Great about the Total Gym?
- The Total Gym allows you to still use ONLY your body weight and gravity for strength training, but what makes it special is that resistance can be increased or decreased without sacrificing your body’s form! And as we all know, form is extremely important in the effectiveness of your strength training.
Think about it, with The Total Gym you increase or decrease resistance using the adjustable incline, this means building more strength by mixing it up and muscle memory confusion!
Chuck Norris is able to work-out the following muscles groups:
Here’s the great thing about The Total Gym, just like any calisthenic exercise it also works out multiple muscle groups as a synergistic benefit (Click Here for the 15 Benefits of Calisthenic Exercise). Most other equipment don’t do that!
The Total Gym doesn’t just stop at the upper body. With The Total Gym foot platform, you can perform squats and various forms of the squat to strengthen your lower body as well. I totally recommend The Total Gym for all who want to take calisthenic exercises to the next level – anyone can use it!
Why check out the Total Gym?
- Over 40 exercises on the Total Gym 2000, 60 exercises on the Total Gym 3000, and over 80 exercises on the Total Gym XLS
- Folds for easy storage under your bed or in a closet
- Versatile – build muscle, slim & tone muscle, gain flexibility, burn calories & lose weight
- Lasts a lifetime with quality construction
- No assembly required
- Interest free payment plans available
- FREE Shipping
- 30 Day Risk Free Trial
- Money back guarantee
If you’ve been consistent and have been doing calisthenic exercises at home on a consistent basis, The Total Gym will be the perfect solution to help push you further with your calisthenics strength training. Otherwise, stick to what you’re doing or check out my Recommended Products for very simple calisthenic exercise equipment that could fit in your drawer!
Check out The Total Gym!